• Leo Moon or Rising
    • Virgo Moon or Rising
    • Libra Moon or Rising
    • Scorpio Moon or Rising
    • Sagittarius Moon or Rising
    • Capricorn Moon or Rising
    • Aquarius Moon or Rising
    • Pisces Moon or Rising

We already gone over Sun Signs so its time to go over the two next (important aspects of Astrology:The Moon Sign and Rising Sign.

We all know our sun signs but very few people know their Moon and Rising Signs.The Sun Sign while one of the most important aspect of a person's chart, is often overrated in importance by Newspaper Daily Horoscopes.

Then there is the Moon Sign. The Moon Sign represents your inner self and emotions and your subconscious. It is the side that most people except those very close to you don't see.The Moon Sign is just as important, if not more important, than your Sun Sign in determining your Astrology Chart and your personality. Th Moon Sign changes every 2 and a half day.

Your Rising Sign is your Mask to the world, your exterior side.Basically it is the side of you that you show in public.The Rising Sign is also the one sign that determines your appearance the most. While it affects your personality, it doesn't really ingrain traits in you and is more like a mask. The exception to the rule is the Scorpio Rising which is the most powerful Rising Sign and is famed for Dominating the Whole Chart.It actually ingrains Scorpionic traits as part of your general personality and its not uncommon for people with Scorpio Rising to have a more Scorpionic personality and general nature than actual Scorpios without other Scorpio placements in their charts. The Rising Sign is often considered by many Astrologers as the most important Sign in your chart because it affects your 12 Houses(which will be discussed for another time). The Rising Sign changes about every 2 hours.

Also the Rising Sign is the one aspect of the chart that affects your appearance the most.You are more likely to match the physical stereotype of a typical sign if your Rising Sign is in it than your actual Sun Sign's stereotypes.Of course genetics affects too but the Rising Sign would make you more likely to look something that your family member don't resemble.In addition the Rising Sign also affect your physical health and strength.

I'm a stereotypical Scorpio in appearance. I have dark skin and hair (I'm the darkest in my family) and I have lots of stamina and physical strength for someone who's not athletic (and will continue to increase this blessed constitution as I I continue to whip myself into athletic shape). The Sun Signs and Moon Signs do affect your appearance and health too but the the Rising Sign that does the most effect unless you have Moon placements know to have powerful affects on appearance such as Moon in Leo which gives you such good looks that make you the favorite of the opposite sex and possible a move-star like glamour. I may not be good-looking as of now but most girls I showed my pic to online thought I was quite good-looking for someone who was a nerdy waste and fat (both which are now disappearing gradually).

To find your Rising Sign you'll need your time of birth-it has to be as precise as possible for full results. To find your mean sign,while a precise time helps bring more details, all you really need is to know whether you born AM or PM.

Just to add-how high the degrees of your Sun,Moon,and Rising Signs also effects how strong of an effect those placements have on your personality and how close you are to matching the stereotypes of the specific signs those placements are in.

My Moon Sign is in Leo at 25

Edited by Pisces Adonis