UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Nuclear Weapons in a Civil War

Onasander

http://www.iraqinews.com/arab-world-news/urgent-assad-builds-nuclear-complex-underground-guarded-hezbollah/

Like, last time this happened was in 2007, upriver from me (I was in Iskandariya, on the Euphrates, this site was then stated to be in Syria on the Euphrates, but this article just claims eastern desert. Was fun showering back then).

Syria is sorta reliving The Romance of the Three Kingdoms, but now with Dirty Bombs (ISIS claims it has 40 kilos from the university of Mosul), and Assad really, really wants Nuclear Weapons.... and had that sort of track record that suggests a complete disregard for life (dropping barrel bombs on civilians) that you know he would do it. Either ISIS, Assad, or Nursa (which not to long ago stopped fighting one another once the U.S. started it's airway on both of them) is responsible for setting off chemical attacks, hard to give credit to anyone, and I have done the guessing game / Sherlock Holmes critical analysis in the past.... it leads nowhere.

Then you have the Kurds..... likely the only faction in the whole filthy war we trust (as Americans), but their not the same Kurds in Iraq, but a old communist faction left over from the cold war that rightly or wrongly (I'm leaning more rightly) antagonize the living daylights out of Turkey, our NATO ally.

The leader of Turkey is.... more than likely a paranoid schizophrenic. I'm not exaggerating here, he believes there is a parallel Turkish state operating in Turkey, via the media and closeted government workers, and their all up in secret squirrel stuff, taking orders from Pennslyvania. Yes, I said Pennslyvania. He recently built the largest presidential palace on the planet, despite the Turkish Supreme Court saying no.

This isn't going anywhere good. Add Israel and Iran.... a NATO ally who is lead by a mentally ill leader who is paranoid.... nukes involved....