UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Writers Wanted! A New Interactive Writing Project

Skarr

Everyone, I'm looking for writers to collaborate with me on a novel that I'm working on. I want to form a team of four, with myself as lead editor. (I've posted this on various Rome related forums, as I really want to reach out to as many people as possible who may be interested in this kind of project)

The story will be set in 100 BC and I'm looking for three collaborators to participate with me in this project with the fruits to be shared equally once we go to press or film or whatever. So, if you ever wanted to write and publish, etc. this is your chance.

I don't want to reveal too much here and I want to involve people who are serious about this and who can display commitment as I'm talking about a real project here and it will involve some effort on your part, if you are selected to join.

So, for those writers or even researchers who are interested in participating (of course, in your spare time and only if you're interested) please go www.ancientworlds.net (my user name is Skarr Valerius there) and then click on my latest post in the ResPublica Group to read a synopsis.

I would prefer if you did not comment here on the story but on the ancientworlds.net site as we are going to form a private group there to work on this project. Anyone is welcome and if my story interests you, all you have to do is become a member on that site to participate.

"Rome" fans will love my story outline and there are tremendous possibilities to develop this. If you do visit that site, thanks in advance for looking.

--

My new novel set in ancient Rome, during the Late Republic, is now available. Check it out when you get a chance!

All,

This is an update. I've found a writer / researcher for my project. I still need someone to help us with Nordic / Germanic history, tribes, etc as this will also play an important role in the first part of the novel (ancient history relevant to say 140 - 100 BC).

In case you know of someone who has this knowledge and may be interested in participating either as a writer or researcher, please send me a private message or contact me via email.

Thanks