UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

The Revolt

Posters of UNRV! Our beloved forum is in the hands of madmen! This is a dark day, and I stand at a fork in the road. I can abide the law and surrender my arms to the Moderators - and watch the forum fall to tyranny and chaos. Or, I can go home with my sword in hand and run those maniacs to the Tarpean Rock!

I, Favonius Cornelius Pola, by ancient right of my noble family, by right of the posting prowess of my dedication to our most glorious UNRV empire here, declare myself MODERATOR in perpetuus!

To every poster who flocks to my banner, I promise increased rank and a donoativum of $1!

Follow my banner to VICTORY!

ARE YOU WITH ME!?

Damnate Memoria? is that the correct spelling?

Ah, this must be one of those situations mentioned in the "How to become a moderator" thread; Favonius Cornelius: according to this thread, you come under the heading of "malcontent" :)

Is demotion possible in UNRV? :)

Being such a young and innocent citizen (i.e. not having seen the "dark side of UNRV"), i remain loyal to the admins :P

at least I'll be remembered!

Maybe you want to achieve the fame of Spartacus? :) But you may become notorious here.

Being such a young and innocent citizen (i.e. not having seen the "dark side of UNRV"), i remain loyal to the admins

/nods intensive