caesar novus Posted July 6 Report Share Posted July 6 Afraid of being banned from tourist donkey rides? Or getting stuck in ancient passageways? US medicare has just launched a historic affordable diet pill program at a tiny fraction of hitherto prices. Yes the famously effective ones that kill your appetite, benefit cholesterol and insulin modulation, and I guess revive kidney function. The paperwork is rather byzantine, so I will post some tips. The approval documents can be exasperating; I brought info sheets with points relevant to my case highlighted into doctors office. They may fail to make clear that most Advantage plans include the needed medicare Part D coverage. Pharmacies may not handle this program (Amazon) or stock your preferred pill. I went to the (eccentric) source LillyDirect pharmacy. Which pill/needle jab for you? My humble opinion is that you'd be insane to take anything other than the carefree Foundayo pill. This 18 month program is described in following doc (has an omission that pre-diabetes will qualify you at middle BMI). Questions? https://delivery-p137454-e1438138.adobeaemcloud.com/adobe/assets/urn:aaid:aem:c11dd4ec-5a2d-467f-bdf7-a106863e9513/renditions/original/as/CMAT-30456-Digital_Medicare_HCP_Resource.pdf?assetname=CMAT-30456-Digital_Medicare_HCP_Resource.pdf Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
caesar novus Posted 6 hours ago Author Report Share Posted 6 hours ago On 7/5/2026 at 5:54 PM, caesar novus said: affordable diet pill program at a tiny fraction of hitherto prices. Yes the famously effective ones that kill your appetite, benefit cholesterol and insulin modulation, and I guess revive kidney function No interest in this off-topic section? In case of stealth readers, I can confirm this Foundayo pill more than met expectations. Effortless loss of 7 lbs per month, surprisingly keeping meals as enjoyable as before. It's just that you only crave small portions and little snacking. Save enough grocery money to pay for the pills. No longer need blood pressure pills. Really should be used by half the population; chunkiness can be a thing of the past. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
guidoLaMoto Posted 1 hour ago Report Share Posted 1 hour ago Good for you! I dropped 25 lb quickly after I quit playing ball 20 y/a....I dropped it from my chest to around my waist. People get over-weight by eating excessively out of boredom or habit, but they get morbidly obese due to genetic factors. Those are the people who seem to maintain body weight on half the calorie intake as the non-obese. Those genes had survival value back when our ancestors were hunter/gatherers. It meant they were more likely to survive long periods of deprivation when game or roots & berries were in short supply. Cf- horses that are "easy keepers" in the stable, maintaining body weight on half the feed usually required. If fed full rations, those horses turn out to be diabetic. The former types of plump people probably shouldn't risk the expense and potentially serious side effects of medications to control appetite, but the latter probably won't be successful at weight loss without the meds. But the meds do not "cure" the physiological defect. They treat it. More than half of users will quickly regain the weight after discontinuing the stuff. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.