UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Roman Game Reviews

Primus Pilus

Thanks to Tony Gee, we'll be adding a new subsection in the Roman book area of the site for Roman related game reviews. He's put together a fairly in depth one on an old classic 'Centurion: Defender of Rome' that we hope to have published within the next few days.

I'd personally like to thank those of you who have helped to add content to our site, and all of our forum regulars. You've really helped build UNRV.com into a destination for anyone interested in the Roman world, and believe me, the additions you've made takes alot of pressure off us. We like to be able to add something new on a regular basis, and these extras, besides giving us a bit of breathing room, add just one more thing (that branches off from regular history content) that might just help someone to stumble across our site.

Thanks again!

Bah its nice to be able to do something constructive for the site, Beyond saying stupid things on the forum that is. And i like reviewing games, it gives me an excuse to Play them all day much to the annoyance of my fiancee.

and i enjoyed revisiting that old classic :)