UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Rome and Pepsi

Aurelia

How many Rome-themed commercials does Pepsi have??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cjk45ScXZq0...feature=related

The Vatican serves only Pepsi in it's Pizzeria, which PROVES Pepsi is holy. This is from the machine that injects gas and syrup into locally sourced water, which I assume is holy water.

For some reason, their well marked "coffee shop" is mobbed beyond belief with maybe 40 min lines to the cash register. At the same time there is no waiting at all at Pizza place with pretty darn good pizza, dessert, and ONLY Pepsi. This may be because to follow the signs to the Pizzeria (from where I was anyway), you had to appear to be going to a dead end for the mens bathroom. There is also a self serve cafe which may have canned coke, but definately better going for their lemon fanta.

Sugary cola and some greasy starch is just what you need to revive after an exhausting day JUST GETTING IN to the Vatican - you are like a spent athlete needing electrolytes etc. Even though I could step thru the VIP door for the garden tour, I had to circle half the Vatican with sidewalk totally jammed with plebes lined up and forcing my royal retinue into car lanes. Without a VIP reservation, I guess I would only go at end of the day.

Edited by caesar novus

WOW... for the amount of money they must have put into that third one, it should have ended with wild beasts coming into the colosseum and ripping Britney, Beyonce, and Pink to shreds for not fighting. For that, I would go buy a Pepsi right now.

Pink as a female gladiatrix...ugh. I'm going to get a Coke.

Yeah, me too. :)

P.S. Totally unrelated question, I know, but is this the guy from Bones (TV series)?

• 2 weeks later...

P.S. Totally unrelated question, I know, but is this the guy from Bones (TV series)?

Yup!