UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Viggen

Contributers, Thank you in June

As a show of appreciation to our site contributors, every month one random selected contributor to UNRV.com will receive a small thank you in various shapes and forms. June is almost around the corner, so be prepared for a long and exciting journey to find out who will win what, only one thing is for sure, you have to be a "contributer"...

If you find yourself on that list you will have a chance at being a monthly recipient. Winners will be announced in our forum. Rules for participation, weighting of contributions, etc., will be arbitrarily decided by UNRV.com, but single contributors will not receive more than one prize every calendar quarter.

For those of you who aren't on the Contributor List... just submit a review of a Roman related book or an original article related to our site, and once published on Unrv.com, we'll happily add you to those that are already in 'the club'.

...in two days, the first "contributer" will be drawn...

cheers

viggen

The random pre-selection has started and the first name been added to the list of the five, who will be the second and what is the price for June?

...well you have to wait to find out!

#Melvadius

#

#

#

#

(once there are five names on this list, the price will be announced and after that each of the following days those 5 names get reduced till there is only one left)

The random pre-selection has started and the first name been added to the list of the five, who will be the second and what is the price for June?

#Melvadius

#

#

#

#

(once there are five names on this list, the price will be announced and after that each of the following days those 5 names get reduced till there is only one left)

I can see that the 'price' as far as I am concerned is encouragement to submit a lot more reviews to personally feel worthy of being nominated - once I have my current dissertation out of the way of course.

I have several possible books suitable for reviews on the stocks already waiting for September.

#Melvadius

#

#

#

#

I can see that the 'price' as far as I am concerned...

Don't worry, that's just English with a bit of Austrian flavor.

The random pre-selection has decided and the second name been added to the list of the five, who will be the third and what is the prize for June?

#Melvadius

#Caldrail

#

#

#

(once there are five names on this list, the prize will be announced and after that each of the following days those 5 names get reduced till there is only one left)

...and the third name has been added to the list of the five, who will be the fourth and what is the prize for June?

#Melvadius

#Caldrail

#DecimusCaesar

#

#

(once there are five names on this list, the prize will be announced and after that each of the following days those 5 names get reduced till there is only one left)

...and the fourth name has been added to the list of the five, who will be the fifth and what is the prize for June?

#Melvadius

#Caldrail

#DecimusCaesar

#docoflove1974

#

...and the last name has been added to the list of the five, the next question, what is the prize for June?

#Melvadius

#Caldrail

#DecimusCaesar

#docoflove1974

#Bryaxis Hecatee

...and the this months prize is a one year subscription of the Ancient Warfare Magazin

#Melvadius

#Caldrail

#DecimusCaesar

#docoflove1974

#Bryaxis Hecatee

The totally random pre-selection has been done, 5 names are left, from tomorrow each day one will get scratched off, who will be the remaining one that gets the Ancient Warfare Magazin Subscription? ...well you have to wait to find out!

...and the this months prize is a one year subscription of the Ancient Warfare Magazin!

#Melvadius

#Caldrail

#DecimusCaesar

#docoflove1974

#Bryaxis Hecatee

...dont be sad DecimusCaesar, next month you have maybe more luck...

The totally random pre-selection has been done, 4 names are left, each of the following days one will get scratched off, who will be the remaining one that gets the Ancient Warfare Magazin Subscription? ...well you have to wait to find out!

...and the this months prize for one of our most valued member, is a one year subscription of the Ancient Warfare Magazin!

#Melvadius

#Caldrail

#DecimusCaesar

#docoflove1974

#Bryaxis Hecatee

...dont be sad Bryaxis Hecatee, next month you have maybe more luck...

The totally random pre-selection has been done, 3 names are left, each of the following days one will get scratched off, who will be the remaining one that gets the Ancient Warfare Magazin Subscription? ...well you have to wait to find out!

...and the this months prize for one of our most valued member, is a one year subscription of the Ancient Warfare Magazin!

#Melvadius

#Caldrail

#DecimusCaesar

#docoflove1974

#Bryaxis Hecatee

...dont be sad docoflove1974, next month you have maybe more luck...

The totally random pre-selection has been done, 2 names are left, Caldrail or Melvadius, who will be the lucky one that gets the Ancient Warfare Magazin Subscription? ...well you have to wait to find out!

...and the winner is....

Melvadius!

congrats!!!!!!

p.m me for shipping details!

...and the winner is....

Melvadius!

congrats!!!!!!

p.m me for shipping details!

Already sent and thank you.

I'm only sorry that my worthy co-nominees couldn't also win :unsure:

Congrat's to the winner ! I'm sorry I did not notice earlier I'd been nominated, some trips to the hospital (blood and guts don't mix well...) and insane hours at work means I did not come here in the last few days. So, once more, hourra to Melvadius and an even bigger cheer to UNRV team !