UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Uploading photos

When I uploaded a picture in the Guess The Ancient City thread there was a box that allowed me to browse my computer for an image to upload. I don't see anymore that box in new posts (I see it only if I want to edit those 2 posts in that thread and I noticed that it says browse in romanian so I think it's connected with my Internet browser) What am I doing wrong? How do I open that box?

Kosmo,

I have just tried and in the Vacatio forum you have to click the option at the bottom of the page to use 'the full editor' and that should bring up the image browse function you are looking for.

However this doesn't seem to happen on all of the fora - this forum (Consilium Comitiorum) is one where even if you click 'the full editor' option the browse function doesn't open. :blink:

Maybe Viggen or Primus Pilus can advise if it is deliberate or another of the 'undocumented features' of the last upgrade. :unsure:

Kosmo,

I have just tried and in the Vacatio forum you have to click the option at the bottom of the page to use 'the full editor' and that should bring up the image browse function you are looking for.

However this doesn't seem to happen on all of the fora - this forum (Consilium Comitiorum) is one where even if you click 'the full editor' option the browse function doesn't open. :blink:

Maybe Viggen or Primus Pilus can advise if it is deliberate or another of the 'undocumented features' of the last upgrade. :unsure:

I have the attachments/browse option on this very reply (does not need the Full Editor) but it seems to appear randomly. I checked on most Active Content threads and it appears in the Full Editor for most topics but not for all.

...maybe you reached your limit?

...for Patrician it was 10 MB in total,

...hurry, I increased that amount now to 20 MB...

cheers

viggen

Thank you, but I don't believe this is the problem because the attachment button still does not appear on all replies or full editor pages.