UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Free E-Books

Metella

Hi All !

Occasionally I will be able to pass on free e-books - this is for new authors who want exposure.

All these books will be on amazon, and all the authors ask is that you leave a review for them on Amazon.com. Be truthful - try not to totally trash them :) - but that is the only thing they ask - just a review. It helps them establish themselves and makes their next publication easier.

Today I have 2 small e-books to offer - both in PDF form.

one is about Physical Culture .... written more like a thesis than a novel; so big words, eh? :) It covers briefly entire lifestyles and how to honor the body. They do mention ancient Greek athetics, but this is not about that. Took me about 30 minutes to read - less than 50 pages. Called "How to Live: a manual of sensible physical culture"

the other is about an orphan and the fountain of youth - light fantasy, I think it is written for adults - but would really work best for tweens. I read it in about 45 minutes. Called "Those Still Young"

Thanks for letting me post this - Metella

Edited by Metella

Top tip: Mail a PDF to your Kindle account with the word 'convert' in the subject line, and it will convert it to Kindle format. Much easier than reading a PDF, especially when using a smartphone.

Oh yeah? Nice.

I don't have a kindle - but I have the software on my home PC. So I am not completely up-to-date on kindle tips. I am still holding on to some OCD mannerisms of fluffing the pages as I read & just can't do that on a kindle.

Who here likes or dislikes their kindle and why?