UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Lion Mutilates 42 Midgets in Cambodian Ring-Fight

Klingan

Tickets had been sold-out three weeks before the much anticipated fight, which took place in the city of K

They do? I was about to say damn it, but well, with 42 midgets on the stake, I'm actually glad that it wasn't true.

• 4 weeks later...

It actually says is a fake at the top of the linked page but I still believe is true. Beliefs are not rational and some people believe weirder things, so my right to believe idiotic things is written in the Constitution and the UN '48 Declaration.

I say next time they must gather more midgets, that lion has to have a maximum midget killing point and then when he is tired a brave height disabled person (maybe that persistent Lannister imp) could choke it from the inside and then he will get to wear the fur of the defeated lion like Hercules and then be anointed the mightiest Khmer Rogue since Pol Pot.

My concern is that the whole posting is anti-lion sexism. It presupposes that only male lions can take on midgets whereas everyone should be aware that it is lionesses who do all the hunting for their lazy good for nothing partners. :angry:

Male lions just sit about in the shade until all the klilling has been done and then move in to eat their fill chasing off the lionesses who have done all the work up to then.

Mind you on a point of strategy I suspect the midgets would actually have a very good chance of winning since a good for nothing male lion would wander off into a corner once they had enough around them to eat. After eating its fill it would fall asleep and then a sneaky group of midgets could get one of their number to dive headfirstdown its gullet and strangle the lion from the inside - game over. :D