UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Aetius: Attila's Nemesis

sonic

Just to let everybody who may be interested know, 'Aetius: Attila's Nemesis' is now available for pre-order at many good book shops, and some rubbish ones. For example, here. Unfortunately, it's due out in February so will not be available as a Christmas present.

I was late announcing the arrival of 'Stilicho', so I thought that this time I would be early and so not get shouted at! ;)

. . . and if you're buying it from Amazon, don't forget to use the UNRV link. Which hopefully someone feeling more motivated than me may provide on this thread.

. . . and if you're buying it from Amazon, don't forget to use the UNRV link. Which hopefully someone feeling more motivated than me may provide on this thread.

I don't know how to do it either! :rolleyes:

Serves me right for being lazy - you can find the thread here.

Serves me right for being lazy - you can find the thread here.

thanks Ian for giving us this time an "early warning" :)

I would also, like to point out that only "premium members" can participate in the Amazon cash back competition, and therefore will be able to follow that link...

cheers

viggen