UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Why goofy format under Dolphin browser?

Why does this forum assume a weird condensed form when you access it from the Dolphin web browser? It seems to assume you are using a tiny phone where you can't afford space to see folk's postings until wading many levels deep. This is even if you tell Dolphin to not use the mobile web mode.

I think this forum software is driving this choice, and in some cases understandable because Dolphin is a premier Android browser. But I am using a big 10 inch tablet with the Gingerbread version of Android. Their default web browser seems crippled on Gingerbread, so it is natural to use Dolphin, which works wonderfully for all pages but here. Oh well...

I looked up on the forum softwares forum and there is indeed a resizing issue with the Android Browser Dolphin, can you switch to Opera, aparently it works with that one, the moment the forum software gets an update, or an Android App, i let you guys know...

cheers

viggen

Isn't the IP Board app available on Android? I use it all the time, and sizing is fine.

@Ghost I thought you use the Iphone/Ipad?

I use iPod Touch (I have insufficient wealth for iPhone or iPad - one day, maybe), but there is an IP Board app for Android phones - presumably available from the Android Marketplace.

Edited by GhostOfClayton