UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pompeius magnus

Messanger Contacts

Since we all talk on this site a lot, I thought it might be fun to get to know each other outside the site via instant messanger service. If anyone thinks this is getting too personal than I completly understand, or if this is inappropriate please feel free to tell me. Anyway my 3 messanger services are

Aolim: kslice2k2

Yahoo: kslice2k2@aol.com- or kingmandingo2k2

MSN: kslice2k2@msn.com

Hope to get a chance to talk to some of you. Later

Me and Pompei have been shooting the s**t for about a week now. My contact info is under my profile on this site. Feel free to contact me. I'm a techie, so if anyone is having issues I don't mind helping out.

i reckon if yall get bored enough yall can say whats up to me. i dont always feel like talkin though so dont be offended if i dont respond to ya at times... its nothing personal im sure :lol:

i think my info is in my bar thingy below this...

I don't have much in the way of messengers because they eat memory I can't spare.

But you guys are free to e-mail me at ursinepagan@yahoo.com

Hmnn, I quess I managed to miss ( or forget about ) this the first time round. Well, I'd much rather talk to any of you guys than most of the complete idiots which populate this planet so I'd be happy to hear from any of y'all.

I've been kind of busy for the last while and am likely to be for another couple of weeks, but feel free to contact me. Although I haven't been using my msn messeger much lately if you see it is online you're welcome to say hello. Obviously PM or e-mail me anytime.

Here's my contact info

e-mail address - fattheboy@gmail.com or

msn messenger/e-mail - fattheboy@hotmail.com

IrishMcMartin@hotmail.com

All of you please feel free to say Hi so we can discuss Rome together.

Zeke