• Leo
    • Virgo
    • Libra
    • Scorpio
    • Sagittarius
    • Capricorn
    • Aquarius
    • Pisces

Hello, I'm a serious Astrologer. There's a lot more to Astrology than mere "Sun Sign" but I'll save that for another time. FYI Sun Sign is your general Sign which is based on your date of birth.

As my username shows I'm a 26 Degrees Pisces with a Moon in Leo and Scorpio Rising -lets leave the Moon and Rising Sign out of this thread and save it for another one as those two aspects can be very complex. I just stated my Moon and Rising Signs here because thats just how serious I gotten into Astrology that I feel empty just mentioning my Sun Sign and I'm used to people stating their own Moon and Rising Sign as I lurk in many Astrology sites as well as post in several sites.

Are not these Zodiac Signs out of date ? We being in the Age of Pisces, then why is "Pisces" not First, so it seems we are actually the Sign before the Sign.. So if your a Leo, your really a Cancer ? , or even a Gemini. if we entered Aquarius.

Are not these Zodiac Signs out of date ? We being in the Age of Pisces, then why is "Pisces" not First, so it seems we are actually the Sign before the Sign.. So if your a Leo, your really a Cancer ? , or even a Gemini. if we entered Aquarius.

It depends on the Astrology System you're using. In Sidereel Astrology, yes the dates have changed.

However in the Tropical System (which is the system most Astrologers used and the very run that Newspapers have daily forecasts on), the dates remain the same. So if you were a Cancer before you'd remain aCancer today according to the Tropical System.

Regardless,I'm a Pisces in both the Sidereel and Tropical Systems :D.

Also there is more than Sun Signs, there is also the Moona nd Rising Signs but I'll save that for another topic.