UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Free Copies Of My Novel To First 3 Who Respond

Tamar Williams

Greetings, all. My novel provides an intimate look at household life in Pompeii; the story was inspired by ancient art. See

http://www.rebecca-east.com for details. The first three people who respond to me directly

(author@rebecca-east.com) will receive complimentary copies.

Rebecca East

• 3 months later...

hi rebecca and welcome at unrv! :blink:

(gheez, i completely overlooked that post, thanks augur for bringing it back)

augur if you get a copy, maybe you could write a review for our review section?

regards

viggen

• 1 month later...

A follow up about my novel, A. D. 62: Pompeii -- I received an email from Skarr requesting a review copy which I sent out... please let me know whether the book arrived.

My offer to send out two additional copies is still available... if interested, please send email to me directly at author@rebecca-east.com

Meanwhile: I have posted chapters 1 through 6 as a freed download on my web site, as an Adobe PDF file, for anyone who might want to take a look.

If the sample chapters inspire interest - the book is available through many on line book sellers or can be special ordered through any bookstore. Complete information (ISBN and so forth) appears on the site.

The site also has illustrations from ancient art to accompany the story, links to sites that sell reproductions of ancient artifacts, and other material of possible interest to ancient Rome enthusiasts.

Thanks!

Rebecca East

author, A. D. 62: Pompeii

http://www.rebecca-east.com

Rebecca,

I did receive your novel recently and will review it once I've finished reading "The Fall of Rome and the end of civilization", which will be also reviewed here.

I'm a little behind on various projects but will try and complete this soon.