UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Parallela Minora?

Onasander

Ummm....

I've started reading this today. And....

I've googled some of the historians mentioned, fully expecting to only find them mentioned in this text, suggesting it's a fake, praying it is, but I keep coming back with positive hits, as fragments and mentions exist elsewhere.

I had to stop reading it when it mentioned a Etruscan Princess parachuted off a wall using her dress puffed up to drift down, where she was promptly raped upon landing by a Roman General. I've jumped out of airplanes before.... it doesn't work that way, though admittedly there are some creepy farmers with ladders on the Alabama Side outside of Fryers Field down in Fort Benning.... but I won't believe the puffy dress as a parachute part.

So.... anyone know of any studies down on this text? I only recognized one part, the solo battle on the bridge, but don't recall the arrow in the eye detail.

Just.... of all the good books to of been lost from Antiquity, this one somehow survived.... shame.