UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Fancy having your name appear in a new Roman novel?

Gordopolis

My next book,ย entitled 'LEGIONARY: THE EMPEROR'S SHIELD' will be published soonย (maybe the end of this year, or the start of 2023)!
ย 
ย 
Now.... how do you fancy having your name 'immortalised' in the manuscript? That's right, your name could be listed in the all new 'Claudian Roll of Honour', which will sit in the front matter (the first few pages) of the book, and remain there for all time! See the screenshot attached, which has a few familiar names from the series on there to start us off ๐Ÿ˜‰
ย 
All you have to do is donate to my Myeloma UK blood cancer fundraiser at https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/MyelomaHistory
ย 
For a donation of ยฃ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ donation, you will get:
  • Your name listed in the 'Claudian Roll of Honour'
ย 
For a donation of ยฃ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฌ, you will get:
  • Your name listed in the 'Claudian Roll of Honour'
  • A copy of the eBook
  • A rather natty Legionary-branded gift (details forthcoming)
  • A Legionary bookmark
ย 
For a donation of ยฃ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ, you will get:
  • All of the above
  • Plus a ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ, ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ & ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฏ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ธ!

Just post a reply to this topic to let me know you've donated, or drop me a line at www.gordondoherty.co.uk/contact-me

If you're in the UK, I'll coverย postage. If you're overseas, I'll ask you to cover shipping.

ย 

There is limited space for twenty names on the roll of honour, perhaps thirty at a push.
So let's see if we can swell the ranks! Come on, Pavo and Sura are looking a bit lonely there ๐Ÿ˜

And if you're unfamiliar with the Legionary series... where have you been?!?ย ๐Ÿ˜„
Find out all about it here:ย https://www.gordondoherty.co.uk/legionary.html

Legionary1_Webstamps800pxby1200px.jpg

Roll of honour.jpg

Edited by Gordopolis

Is there room for a Gaiusย Californicus? If so, Iโ€™ll send over ยฃ25.

guy

Edited by guy