UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Unrv Nation States

Primus Pilus

Just a reminder that the UNRV region maintains an open invite policy for new nations. Participation is minimal and you can set your nation to the amount of daily activity that you personally like. I just find it entertaining.

Nationstates.net

My own nation... The Red Scary Dragon is a brutal totalitarian regime. Ahh its good to be King, er well dictator :P

No, the game mechanics are quite limited. You are given various issues on which to make choices on. Your choices are reflected in the description of your nation, etc. I suppose you could role-play wars and such, but I just get a kick out of seeing my choices shape the country.

Hmm, that's strange. Everytime i've tried to open that Nation States link of yours PP, over the past day or so, it just refuses to go anywhere; "Page cannot be displayed" sort of thing...

It's a pity, because it sounds really interesting

Personaly, I have a corporate police state known as

"the opressed peoples of the guys with the guns" its in the UNRV region. I think the game is very fun. Give me a little time to think about humourus, yet realistic situations on a daily basis. Try it out

Here is a link to mine if it works

The Opressed Peoples of The Guys With The Guns

I tried this game a while ago and grew tired of what I saw as the severe leftist bias of the system (e.g., all crime will be solved by severely taxing the wealthy and throwing the money at education and welfare).

But nonetheless, the newly founded Commonwealth of Ursinius joins the region.

http://www.nationstates.net/cgi-bin/index....nation=ursinius

• 1 month later...