UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

America Philip Greco Wanted In Connection With Artifacts

Link

Malaysia is tracking down an American citizen believed to be hiding in a foreign country, in connection with a large number of historical items found in several containers seized here last September.

Culture, Arts and Heritage Minister Datuk Seri Dr Rais Yatim said Philip Greco, who holds a permanent resident (PR) status of this country through the "Malaysia My Second Home" programme, was wanted by the authorities in this country in connection with the historical and heritage goods which had been linked to him.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest corundum06
Link

Malaysia is tracking down an American citizen believed to be hiding in a foreign country, in connection with a large number of historical items found in several containers seized here last September.

Culture, Arts and Heritage Minister Datuk Seri Dr Rais Yatim said Philip Greco, who holds a permanent resident (PR) status of this country through the "Malaysia My Second Home" programme, was wanted by the authorities in this country in connection with the historical and heritage goods which had been linked to him.

Link

go to www.philgrecotreasure.com to view the truth about phil greco.................

Guest corundum06

go to www.philgrecotreasure.com to view the truth about phil greco.................

I can't make heads or tails of any of it quite frankly.

Phil Greco obtained his collection legaly through hard work and salvage operations and with the proper export permits, the malaysian government is trying to steal it. He is being held in Dubai, with no charges against him, his passport has been taken and he is being held illegally, with no help from the American Consulate.

The Malaysian government is doing whatever they can to steal Phils collection, The truth will be told

goto: www.philgrecotreasure.com