UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Invitation To A Forum

If this is not allowed, then mods, feel free to lock this thread and erase the link.

But I'd like to invite anyone here to join this forum. The debate is heated, but largely one-sided (very conservative). I've seen that there is alot of diversity of opinion here, across the field.

Here's the link:

http://www.spokanetalk.net/forums/

...but largely one-sided (very conservative). I've seen that there is alot of diversity of opinion here, across the field.

Ya' think? Here an excerpt from one couch-commando (in the military forum):

"Why the friends of the left blow themsleves up near schools and children is beyond me, I suppose the left and terrorists have a common thread - they like to exterminate babies and children."

Close enough to Northern Idaho that I'm not suprised. I'm originally from Eastern Oregon Globlinus--Arlington/Boardman/Hermiston/Heppner area so it's actually an interesting forum to me.

Do you go to Gonzaga by any chance?

What is the forum about?

In name, it's a local forum for Spokane, Washington. But anyone can join. We have a member from Idaho, I'm from Virginia, and at its sister forum, there is a member from Britain and another from Japan.

...but largely one-sided (very conservative). I've seen that there is alot of diversity of opinion here, across the field.

Ya' think? Here an excerpt from one couch-commando (in the military forum):

"Why the friends of the left blow themsleves up near schools and children is beyond me, I suppose the left and terrorists have a common thread - they like to exterminate babies and children."

Close enough to Northern Idaho that I'm not suprised. I'm originally from Eastern Oregon Globlinus--Arlington/Boardman/Hermiston/Heppner area so it's actually an interesting forum to me.

Do you go to Gonzaga by any chance?

The only Gonzaga I'm familiar with is the Jesuit hight school in Washington, D.C. I never attended, but a few of my friends have.

I'm not too familiar with the politics or ideologies of that region of the US, although I do know that the western/Seattle region of Washington tends to lean more left, and the east, more right. I don't agree with alot of what is said there, but I still enjoy debating there. No controversy, no fun. :lol: