UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Da Vinci Code Movie

Viggen

I've read the book and it was captivating, but not smart. It seemed to me like a bad imitation of Umberto Eco. It's a book like a movie scenario so it will be easy to make a movie after it.

The plot it's quite dumb when you find "who did it"

This succes it's all a media fuss with nothing to back it. Something like Paris Hilton. Everybody knows her but nobody knows why.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it remarkable that there are people who believe a man could rise from the dead, yet who are unwilling to believe that the same man could have sex with a woman. I guess they follow Tertullian--credo quia absurdum.

Simply answered he could have. If you've read my earlier post, why would he have sex if he knew he was going to be crucified short after? The Jews depicted him as beeing 100% human. So he could have had sex but why would he and cause the woman much suffering?

Simply answered he could have. If you've read my earlier post, why would he have sex if he knew he was going to be crucified short after? The Jews depicted him as beeing 100% human. So he could have had sex but why would he and cause the woman much suffering?

<_<

You have a lot to learn about adult human nature...