UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

The Roman Republic

Guest Jayl199

Guest Jayl199

Hello everyone, very nice site. It is one of the biggest collections of Roman history and information I've seen.

I haven't seen a lot of Roman themed RPGs out on the internet, and not sure if any of you like to play them. But a few friends and I have created on based in the Roman Republic where you can shape history and become part of a living Rome. This is from our website:

A new age has dawned in Rome. Throwing out the old kings and establishing a Republic Rome grows and continues to acquire power and respect of the known world.

Now is your chance to be apart of this glory. Rome awaits you. Shall you be a politician and dictact the laws of Rome? Or maybe a soldier and fight for the Republic? Perhaps you wish to become a merchant and make a small fortune. The future is your hands. Come and become a citizen of Rome!

If you want to join or just look around we invite you all, and if you have any questions I can answer.

Enter the Roman Republic

Jay

I do not mean to be rude by any stretch of the imagination. Its a great site, with a lot of great starting topics! :) I can never dicredit anything that can be made in such a way that you made that site it is indded remarkable. It just seems a bit too colorful. When people are going to come to your forum, of course they may not have the same opinion, but they are just mainly there to jump into historical fact. I've seen your site and don't change it for my opinion. Trust me hard work pay off for itself, and your site is no exception you will get a lot of people. Jay you are a great guy and will have many people attending your forum.

P.S. whoever could make such a nice forum must be very intelligent. My mother is a network programmer and she would be envious of this!

Edited by Rameses the Great