UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Choosing The Path Of History

For over two years now, since I have bred my fool on interest in history, I have craved book after book.. I have watched my knowledge of this world jump like I never could have imagined and yet I still feel so hopelessly lost and small and still long for more. My library now has jumped with books I have read and still hope to read(which largely overwhelm the amount I have read). I long for anything that will teach me more on Rome specifically, but I wont limit myself. And now just entering a small CUNY college. But since this college is so limited(I find myself constantly contradicting my professor or pushing itno a conversation which makes me look incredibly pompous to my fellow student), I plan to switch to a full on major university next year to follow this path.

I owe a special thanks to Primus Pilus and all those here for pushing my interest so much. It was this sites info that first started more then anything else that gave me this thirst to push me to this decision. Not to mention Ursus and Viggen, whos seemingly unending knowledge built such a sense of jelousy that it has pushed me to my current state of unquenchable thirst.

In a way I was always inclined to this profession. Since early high school.

As I prepare now to pick a new university. The quality of the Latin and Greek classical studies programs is what I will focus on.

:)

Edited by Divi Filius