UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Deadwood

I like it. They're currently showing it on sky3 in the UK. Ian McShane is awesome. Unfortunately I missed last week's episode, I tuned in this week to discover that Wild Bill Hicock had been shot down! How did that happen Germanicus? Surely not in a straight up duel.

Enjoy !

It's hard to explain, but some of the most offensive(and deeply enjoyable) swearing I've ever heard is contained within. Wild Bill can shoot with his mouth as well as a gun ! It's the way the words are put together, rather than the words themselves. Anyway, you'll see.

Enjoy !

It's hard to explain, but some of the most offensive(and deeply enjoyable) swearing I've ever heard is contained within. Wild Bill can shoot with his mouth as well as a gun ! It's the way the words are put together, rather than the words themselves. Anyway, you'll see.

Ian McShane--is quite the SOB in the series. Quite a shock since I was a big fan of Lovejoy. I have HBO 'On Demand' and I'm watching some of the first season's episodes.