UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Just Fall On Your Damned Sword...

I waited a bit to make sure this did not seem to be part of something more sinister, so this is not exactly breaking news but still.

Moron

If someone feels the need to end it all, far be it for me to talk a complete stranger out of it... but please use some decency and just fall on your sword rather than taking out a whole damned building and injuring bystanders, firefighters and rescue workers in the process.

How does one knock down an entire building upon oneself and live anyway?

[Edit] and if he was depressed before...

How does one knock down an entire building upon oneself and live anyway?

Have you butt pointed at or near a window or door, *BOOM*, only make it partway (or even fully) out to be covered with minimal debris spread from the building.

This does remind me of that Jeff Foxworthy bit:

Make sure you back up when a redneck hollars: Hey! Watch this!

If this is what I saw on TV earlier, I'm not sure the explosion was entirely the guys fault. I mean, it was clearly his fault but I don't know that he planned such a massive explosion. There seems to have been a gas leak in the building of which he could have been unaware...:D

Still, there are much better ways to commit suicide than THAT. Or, if you must blow yourself up, have the common decency to do it outside away from people, or, failing that, an old abandoned warehouse which is going to be torn down anyway.