UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Nectar Of Gods.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice little site, informative, and illustrative of the varied beers of Blighty.

Thank you P.Clodius,

The articles under "Bingchudie" are mine and of course the ones under "Pertinax" are done by our beloved roving reporter from Brigantia. :lol:

Pantagathus, you're a yank aren't you? Seems a pilgrimage is in order!

Don Tomasso, how should I answer this? :ph34r:

If you mean an American the answer is yes. However, since I was born below the Mason Dixon line I take mild offense to being called a "Yank"... :lol:

I have been to the Continent (Netherlands, Belgium & France) but never the Isles so a pilgrimage is definitely in order!

Nice little site, informative, and illustrative of the varied beers of Blighty. Pantagthus, you're a yank aren't you? Seems a pilgrimage is in order!

No! He is not! :o I'm a Yank! :blink: He's a Rebel! :lol: The other GUY is a pisan of yours! :ph34r:

:lol:

Edited by Gaius Octavius

I forsee a great Drinking Of Beer in my House, by persons of Varied Nationality. :ph34r:

And thank you for the kind words also.

You're ALL yanks! To the victor belong the spoils! :-) My son is a North Carolingian...I love it down there and visit very often. Would move there in a heartbeat!

No we are not! Ask any self respecting Rebel. :ph34r:

America ends at the Hudson River. :lol:

My son is a North Carolingian...I love it down there and visit very often. Would move there in a heartbeat!

Ah, a Tar Heel! (not the school, as in the Colonial diminutive) I am too. Born & raised in Charlotte. I will move back to the Carolinas some day. It is a wonderful place.

My son is a North Carolingian...I love it down there and visit very often. Would move there in a heartbeat!

Ah, a Tar Heel! (not the school, as in the Colonial diminutive) I am too. Born & raised in Charlotte. I will move back to the Carolinas some day. It is a wonderful place.

The boondocks! :ph34r:

Thrice Nay Sirrah, I am the Subject of Her Most Excellent Majesty , Queen Elizabeth the Second. God Save the Queen!

sundry "huzzahs" and gorging of foods and expensive wines, smashing of furniture and such.

Do I detect another thread about to go into Absurdist Mode? Or are we all Situationalists here?