UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

American Football Season

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember what happened to Hannibal!

He still made his victories in the way of a lot of Roman blood.

:mummy:

Can't hear what you said. :ph34r:

:D

Is this the UNRV version of sticking your fingers in your ears and yelling out "NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH NAH"?

Sheesh...grow up...Daaaaaa Bearssssss will sit Peyton on his loverly arse, will stuff whatever hope of an offense that the Colts can contrive...and then will run the ball down the Horsies' crappy line. JT and Cedric (Hook 'Em, baby!) will have a field day. End of story.

See? If you're gonna taunt, do it like an adult. Trash talk!

Dude, my Niners aren't gonna see the playoffs for a while yet...there's still a love of football that keeps me going. That was a helluva game on Sunday in Indy...and the one in Miami is gonna rock, too.

So quit yer bitchin, boy!

Dude, my Niners aren't gonna see the playoffs for a while yet...there's still a love of football that keeps me going.

I'm with Doc. The rest of you bastards should just try to imagine for a moment if you had Matt Millen as your team's general manager. The pain shooting through your cranium will ease if you allow yourself to see the humor in the futility and ineptitude (or just drink alot). :P:)

Dude, my Niners aren't gonna see the playoffs for a while yet...there's still a love of football that keeps me going.

I'm with Doc. The rest of you bastards should just try to imagine for a moment if you had Matt Millen as your team's general manager. The pain shooting through your cranium will ease if you allow yourself to see the humor in the futility and ineptitude (or just drink alot). :hammer::P

:hammer: :blowup: :horse: :P:) :shutup:

:ph34r:

I'm with Doc. The rest of you bastards should just try to imagine for a moment if you had Matt Millen as your team's general manager. The pain shooting through your cranium will ease if you allow yourself to see the humor in the futility and ineptitude (or just drink alot). :ph34r::P

A little strong, but understandable, given the circumstances. All that talent at WR, and no one to throw the damn ball to them. Just a damn shame. No wonder Barry Sanders retired early.

I'm with Doc. The rest of you bastards should just try to imagine for a moment if you had Matt Millen as your team's general manager. The pain shooting through your cranium will ease if you allow yourself to see the humor in the futility and ineptitude (or just drink alot). :P:P

A little strong, but understandable, given the circumstances. All that talent at WR, and no one to throw the damn ball to them. Just a damn shame. No wonder Barry Sanders retired early.

Just in case my lack of smilies didn't convey my thoughts... that post was meant to be in jest. I'll try to make up for it. :D

Anyway, here's me at the Lion's games:

:bag: :drunk:

Look for me on TV next time the Lion's play... er well, I guess next Thanksgiving. I'll be the guy laughing my ass off at my own stupidity for giving Bill Ford yet another lump of cash to renew my season tickets... just to watch crap fester before my eyes. :ph34r::lol:

OK, enough of my whining. :nopity:

Manning's thumb seems a good built in excuse for yet another clutch debacle....

Bears 27 Colts 20

• 2 weeks later...