UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Another US election gone by

Primus Pilus

Aye...the Dems in power...I will be in so much more misery now because their moderates in the party have no voice. Soon I'll be seeing tremendous tax hikes and subpoenas.

Who knows, they'll the way left liberals might just even approve constitutional rights for terrorists.

Edited by FLavius Valerius Constantinus

Aye...the Dems in power...I will be in so much more misery now because their moderates in the party have no voice. Soon I'll be seeing tremendous tax hikes and subpoenas.

Someone has to pay off the 12 trillion national debt that reegan and dubya put on our backs. :ph34r: I already gave at the office. The neopathetics can pick up my burthen. ;) I wonder how many government pensions rummy-baby is going to walk away with? BTW, if you want more boots on the desert, join up. :P

:ph34r:

Someone has to pay off the 12 trillion national debt that reegan and dubya put on our backs. ;) I already gave at the office. The neopathetics can pick up my burthen. ;) I wonder how many government pensions rummy-baby is going to walk away with? BTW, if you want more boots on the desert, join up. :lol:

:ph34r:

Its 8.4 trillion by the way, whether or not if you intentionally said 12 trillion, I don't know. But looking at the state of our economy, I don't see any major harm because I do believe that lower taxes do spur more growth.

About the spending, oh sheesh, the Democrats always had a history of excessive spending, way more than this Republican party.

Edited by FLavius Valerius Constantinus

Who knows, they'll the way left liberals might just even approve constitutional rights for terrorists.

LOL, funny for europeans to hear democrats called liberals, here democrats would be on the very far right of the political spectrum.. ;-)

p.s. Once in a while change is always a good thing, if one party stays too long in power corruption takes over...

p.p.s Yeah Arnie go go go, ol`Austrian, show the Yankees how to run a state B)

Someone has to pay off the 12 trillion national debt that reegan and dubya put on our backs. :) I already gave at the office. The neopathetics can pick up my burthen. :o I wonder how many government pensions rummy-baby is going to walk away with? BTW, if you want more boots on the desert, join up. :ph34r:

Much as I dislike Bushie, the national debt is actually quit manageable. Our debt load per capita (which is more important than the gross number used to scare people) is lower than the debt load of Japan, Italy or a dozen other countries. It's actually at similar levels to the UK and Germany's debt load. So worry about something else.