UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Alien Pyramid!

Pertinax

So what is this building and where might it be?

http://www.unrv.com/forum/index.php?act=mo...si&img=1492

its not in Bosnia!

Happy SolsticeTide.

So what is this building and where might it be?

http://www.unrv.com/forum/index.php?act=mo...si&img=1492

its not in Bosnia!

Happy SolsticeTide.

As more evidence of otherworld involvement, please notice the 2 skinny, and slightly blurred aliens (an obvious attempt to mask their presence) riding the horse (perhaps some other sort of beast in the guise of a horse?) in the lower right foreground. Pertinax, you are infested!

Seriously though, an excellent photo!

Very well more clues:What is Xmas without a brain teaser?

PP is of course correct to draw your attention to the disguised "trojan" horse and its alien riders, however conspiracy theorists will not be surprised by this information:

1. as we all know the President of America (Mr Al Gore) puts radio messages in all Macdonalds foods via this hidden structure to prepare Britain for mind control by his Alien Masters .

2. Emperor Shaddam IV has a similar flying palace, ("release the Sardukar!"), probably used by the Tlielaxu to scavenge and re-animate giant sandworm flesh.

3. This structure can only be seen at dawn on the Winter Solstice and dreadful sacrificial offerings must be made to its denizens to prevent their killer mutant-cyborg robot servants (as designed by Moonlapse) from stealing our women.

Does that help?

1. as we all know the President of America (Mr Al Gore) puts radio messages in all Macdonalds foods via this hidden structure to prepare Britain for mind control by his Alien Masters .

Egads, so his invention of the internet was just a ruse to blind us all!!!!

Foolish Earthlings!

:notworthy:

Obviously, :huh: won. ;) Slip a cheque into the post for 64,000 pounds sterling. :ph34r:

:(

Not quite GO, you have narrowed down the "where" but not identified the "what".You will need a cunning plan.

My Lord of the Brigantines: :notworthy:

I wish that I knew where Brigantia wastes valuable space. That is a Roman fort; the place where His Greekness :notworthy: is going to strangle :mummy: . ;) Now, slip my cheque into the post! :angry:

:ph34r: