UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

It is what is it?

Leon

Found in Vinnitsa - Ukraine in 1963г. Bronze.What cost? I thank!

This isn't a treasure hunter's board. By found do you mean in your back garden, or that you took it without permission from land that didn't belong to you?

Doug

I not understand all.I have not understood! Please it is detailed more simply. I thank for the answer Edited by Leon

This isn't a treasure hunter's board. By found do you mean in your back garden, or that you took it without permission from land that didn't belong to you?

Doug

It is not my place to say so, but I don't believe that any of 'The Rules of the Road' of the Forum have been violated. I believe they call for charity for those who obviously don't speak English. Leon's post in no way indicates a crime. Someone has to find things. I don't think that trying to find out the value of a coin or medal, on the Forum, is wrong.

Merry Christmas,

:romansoldier:

Edited by Gaius Octavius

Doug

It is not my place to say so, but I don't believe that any of 'The Rules of the Road' of the Forum have been violated. I believe they call for charity for those who obviously don't speak English. Leon's post in no way indicates a crime. Someone has to find things. I don't think that trying to find out the value of a coin or medal, on the Forum, is wrong.

Merry Christmas,

Absolutely truly! I use аuto translator PROMT, and is grateful to you for your understanding. I cannot learn{find out}!that - this anywhere. To you I shall be very grateful if you will help me! With Merry Christmas. With Coming New 2007! Happiness, health, good luck. Leon.

Doug

Merry Christmas,

Absolutely truly! I use аuto translator PROMT, and is grateful to you for your understanding. I cannot learn{find out}!that - this anywhere.Prompt, please where it is possible to learn{find out}. To you I shall be very grateful if you will help me! With Merry Christmas. With Coming New 2007! Happiness, health, good luck. Leon.