UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Legatus Legionis.

Gaius Octavius

UNRV:

What's happening? I was just getting used to being a "Quaestor" and preparing to get my paws on the lucre. Now this! Don't all y'all trust me? I know that I am a genius and otherwise wondrous, but I am '4F'! I think that this stuff has something to do with armies and mayhem - not in my hard drive. I have other folks to do that work for me. Why don't you, quickly and simply, make me a Dictator or Consul or Emperor or all three and have done with it? As 'head' of a 'family', I am very good at this kind of thing.

:blink:

UNRV:

What's happening? I was just getting used to being a "Quaestor" and preparing to get my paws on the lucre. Now this! Don't all y'all trust me? I know that I am a genius and otherwise wondrous, but I am '4F'! I think that this stuff has something to do with armies and mayhem - not in my hard drive. I have other folks to do that work for me. Why don't you, quickly and simply, make me a Dictator or Consul or Emperor or all three and have done with it? As 'head' of a 'family', I am very good at this kind of thing.

With your new promotion, we're sending you on an expedition to Parthia. :P

With your new promotion, we're sending you on an expedition to Parthia. :P

P.P., look, I have already been rendered to Wild Moldavia. That was enough for me. Please see:

http://www.unrv.com/forum/index.php?automo...p;showentry=521

I am presently guarded by my 'family's' heavily armed 'soldiers'. Eyeran and Eyewreck are off the menu! Andorra would be O.K. They run my kind of businesses thither.

Do you want a camp follower? :wub:

-- Nephele

If you need a good man to stand by you in rugged Parthia, then Optio Julius Ratus is your man (though I will expect a promotion for my services, Centurio would be nice). :)

No way Gaius is going to Parthia, but if you are a Neapolitan, you are welcome to go to Andorra with me. For a small donative, I'll make you a tribune.

Don Tomasso

;)

Do you want a camp follower? :wub:

-- Nephele

:wub:

I assume that you mean as in (Gen.) Hooker's Women in the U.S. Civil War. Yup!, you're on. (No pun intended!)

:no2:

I assume that you mean as in (Gen.) Hooker's Women in the U.S. Civil War. Yup!, you're on. (No pun intended!)

Hmm.... I don't haul water in addition to other "duties". ;)

I'm more of an Aspasia than an Antietam Annie.

-- Nephele

Hmm.... I don't haul water in addition to other "duties". ;)

I'm more of an Aspasia than an Antietam Annie.

-- Nephele

Doesn't matter. Just don't bring Pericles along. :no2:

:)

Congratulations on your promotion, G. Octavius.

Please keep your superiors in Rome appraised of Nephele's skills as a courtesan. If she proves to be of sufficiently high quality, the praetor urbanus may snatch her away from you. I am sure she would better enjoy the comfort of the splendors of Rome than the trappings of a camp commander!

Congratulations on your promotion, G. Octavius.

Please keep your superiors in Rome appraised of Nephele's skills as a courtesan. If she proves to be of sufficiently high quality, the praetor urbanus may snatch her away from you. -_- (Ha! Fat chance you have.) I am sure she would better enjoy the comfort of the splendors of Rome than the trappings of a camp commander! :no:

Thanks! :thumbs_up:

As you well know, I am a most generous, and a very honest person and never, but never, tell lies. So: If she :wub: is bad, I will tell you that she is good. Now, if she is really very, very 'BAD" :no2: , I'll tell you that she is bad. ;)

BTW, what is your new LOVE'S e-mail? :lol:

:)