UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Dogged Out...

Nephele

With perhaps too much time on my hands, and having been inspired by the Westminster Dog Show that's taking place in NYC right now, I'm on a "What's Your Hidden Breed?" kick.

So, if anyone here has the slightest bit of interest in discovering your breed of dog (and your doggie name) through the magic of anagrams, I'll be happy to oblige.

Same rules apply as for Your Hidden Roman Name (scramble your name for privacy, etc., etc.)

Heheh, two folks have risked getting "dogged out" over in my UNRV blog: Gauis Paulinus Maximus is a Frengle, and Ursus is a Bull Arab. I haven't yet asked either of them if they resemble their canine counterparts. :wine:

Want to find out what bad dawg are you?

-- Nephele

I am NOT that ugly.

Aw, that dawg isn't that ugly! :wine:

But, okay, does a Karelian Bear Dog suit you better? Named "Jersey Jamme"...

Jjbeaarmeeermsy =

"Jersey Jamme" Bear

:D

-- Nephele

Pantagathus, you used to be a wild, dingo-type dog, but nowadays people have tamed your breed and, if handled properly, you can be socialized as a pet. :rolleyes:

You are a New Guinea Singing Dog, named "Ashe":

sena gnhisgi = "Ashe" Singing

Gaius Octavius, a.k.a. Captain Blackadder, I wouldn't dream of transmogrifying you into a chihuahua (how humiliating).

You are an elegant Deutsch Bracke ("German Hound", also known as the German Foxhound). Despite being deutsch, you at least have a patriotic British name: "Ladd Edmund":

ndduem kdalabcred = "Ladd Edmund" Bracke

DecimusCaesar, do you have a middle name you can add to your scramble?

Can't close without adding our DocOfLove to the kennel, as she didn't have time to post her scramble last night and asked me in PM for her breed.

You dawgs are going to fall in love with her -- she's an adorable Rashon named "Marah".

Woof!

-- Nephele

How dare you, Darling! :wub: I AM a Jack Russell named Kalley! You goofed! :whistling:

You're right on with the other two. One looks like him, and the other :wub: , a Rat Terrier suits her just fine. :(

:thumbsup:

Edited by Gaius Octavius

Much more fetching. Thank you.

Now feed me three times a day and rub my belly and I will be your loyal companion forever. You must forgive, however, my tendency to lick my own testicles, and was as my propensity to hump your leg at the most inopportune moments.

Now feed me three times a day and rub my belly and I will be your loyal companion forever. You must forgive, however, my tendency to lick my own testicles, and was as my propensity to hump your leg at the most inopportune moments.

Censored! :whistling:

:thumbsup:

Such a vigorous display of affection. What a shame I've had to make that vet appointment...

-- Nephele