UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

New State Law

Uh guys? I took a look at the first page of the thread this was posted on. It's all complete BS. Who proposed it? What is its designation (all bills are given "names," such as "Senate Bill S-1234")? Where was this reported (newspaper, etc)?

Also, "...as quoted in an article on Wired News "? Where's the link? Why aren't there any links at all in the OP? I just took a look at the front page of Wired News, and guess which Really Important Story That Should Be All Over The Internet isn't there? You know, the article that was quoted? Where is it?

Relax. I just looked, and the sky is not falling.

BTW: The top story on Wired is that New Mexico is designating Pluto a planet. Yawn.

Edited by Marcus Caelius

I do hope you're right though. I hope it's complete bullocks.

Unfortunately, it's not. I did some more digging around, looking for a trustworthy independent source, and I found one .

However, the sky is still firmly in place. Down toward the end of the article, it is apparent that the law is aimed at sites that require personal profiles for membership.