UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

The Imaginary Party

AC recovers from his cocktail after a few days but Doc is blameless...someone dropped a potion in the beaker when she wasn't looking!! AC blames those darned aliens... can't go anywhere without them following one!! He saunters after Doc and explains his misfortune and advises her of her innocence. She is most grateful and proceeds to sit down with AC for a good long chat about life, the universe and everything.... they soon discover the answer is actually 42... just as Deep Thought said it was!!!! Another stiffy drink was called for and it was getting late....

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.......

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marcus Larconius Ralla introduces the little grey barbarians to more refined concepts such as wine and gambling. Interesting people, from a place known as Planetus Zargus. Perhaps if I could conquer this frontier, I might find valuable resources and booty.... Must have a word with Caesar about his....

[DoL is 'blameless'? Perchance you mean 'shameless'? Innocent? ROMAL!]

On his way out, (so he thinks), His Greekship opens the door and emits a blood curdling yell! Gasps! Falls unconscious! It is Hecate!, aka N.C. C. tries to do his Green Queen bit with her.

And then...

[My compliments, you, you Greek! A really good one! But, only a Greek, or a god would know what 'hubristic' means. Too bad that Sherman missed your Race! Next time.]

G.O. recovers from his initial shock, and commences to prepare a cunning plan to whack Jove and become the King of the gods! P. now takes a peek at G.O.'s visage, and realizes his blunder in summoning Jove. P. cowers and seeks refuge.

And then...

Edited by Gaius Octavius

and then......

Before anyone can react quickly enough the super fast AC gets there first and blows the 'mighty' Jove away and a small puff of smoke generated by someone else's overworked bum!!! Jove disappears and the guests cheer AC as a hero!! GO cowers in the corner trying desperately to hide from the guys who just love poking sharp instruments into places that hurt just a tad...

Even though the fact that GO had actually prior to this visited the lavatorium he still made a little mess on floor... :angry::oops: and was deeply embarrassed by it all.

Oh no..... the soldiers have spotted GO in the corner.. :) - is it 'Time Gentlemen Please' for our little matey? :rip: Or will he have a 'Cunning Plan'????

Yeah and it was SOOOO exciting!!!!! He's gone off to play cribbage with Thor after being 'blown away' and now we look as if we are getting an audit done by Jupiter!

I hope your sesterces are in good order Doc... we've all done some dodgy dealing but seem to have hidden it quite well... but this is the God of Gods ain't it?

Now, who's gone and upset him to fetch him down here? AC escapes to the kitchen to continue the fascinating chat with Doc about the state of the economy... and her hair...

AC escapes to the kitchen to continue the fascinating chat with Doc about the state of the economy... and her hair...

Oooooooooh d'you like it? I just had it freshly shorn and dyed to match my threads. A girl must accessorize! *girly giggle*

Threads? Marcus Larconius Ralla snaps his fingers and brings in a succession of slave girls demonstrating fashionable threads for ladies of quality. Yes I know they're a little emaciated but I don't like spoiling my slaves. Notice the metal and leather outfit for the girls who want to visit the ludii....

Threads? Marcus Larconius Ralla snaps his fingers and brings in a succession of slave girls demonstrating fashionable threads for ladies of quality. Yes I know they're a little emaciated but I don't like spoiling my slaves. Notice the metal and leather outfit for the girls who want to visit the ludii....

Ooooooooh very nice...although I do prefer modeling slaves to be somewhat curvy...helps in imagining how the clothes really would look on me!

And while the metal and leather outfit would have it's place :) I like the little purple number

GO thinks to himself: Bloody Prevert!

Yep - the purple suits you Doc - goes with the lovely golden threads in your hair!! All very shiny and quite glitzy for the times don't you think?

The slave girls should be fed a tad more Caldrail... you'll get a bad name! Still, they look pretty good for slaves modelling all the latest garb. :) Open to any offers for them C?

The wheels in GO's noggin commence spinning wildly. Maybe there is a buck to be made with these preverts. Maybe he can set up an exchange for P's Cordax transvestites and C's slaves! Take a small cut per trade and assure anonymity to all these scoundrels.