UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

The Imaginary Party

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So are those nubian women... :lol:

As your Agent I must warn you against exhausting your Vital Humours prior to a well paid fighting engagement (though I will allow of a build up of yellow bile as an exception , as this will make you more splenetic and vicious in the arena) we must have eucrasia in this matter.Guard your chymos!

Caldrail is solely represented by the "Ignavus Entertainment Agency " prop. O. Pertinax, our motto is :"Only The Best Beefy Barbarians for your Party!"

So are those nubian women... ;)

As your Agent I must warn you against exhausting your Vital Humours prior to a well paid fighting engagement (though I will allow of a build up of yellow bile as an exception , as this will make you more splenetic and vicious in the arena) we must have eucrasia in this matter.Guard your chymos!

Spoilsport. You're just jealous because I attract the girlies. I point to the graffitti on the wall outside. Brutus the Gladiator can't get... Erm.. maybe it was some other scrawling around here... I saw it somewhere...

Aaaahhhhhh!!! THAT graffiti?!?!? I saw that too somewhere... now where was it? Well... it mattersnot.... more pressing things to get on with...

Naked twister ay? Well if the wife is up for it and we are a depraved bunch anyway - why not... just be careful as to what you lot are pressing!!! Oh, and Augusta, as my dutiful wifey, you mustn't mention my 'soft spot'!!! ;)

So are those nubian women... ;)

Spoilsport. You're just jealous because I attract the girlies. I point to the graffitti on the wall outside. Brutus the Gladiator can't get... Erm.. maybe it was some other scrawling around here... I saw it somewhere...

Grumble....mutter..."feed gladiators all year with quality barley and beer and look what happens, clear off with the first bit of hot nubian stola and loose weight through excessive coupling" bah...mutter..

Ignavus Entertainments , a Division of Ignavus Reality Shows " bringing Barbaric Death and Mayhem to your Party!"

Pertinax...you great agent...surely you know by now how temperamental athletes are. They think that they can get away with everything! Just remember...you'll always get your cut ;)

Pertinax...you great agent...surely you know by now how temperamental athletes are. They think that they can get away with everything! Just remember...you'll always get your cut :D

Yeah and as a tough agent he'll take his money and run... first opportunity he gets he'll be off to the States to sign his gladiators up with LA Galaxy!!! :lol:

Pertinax...you great agent...surely you know by now how temperamental athletes are. They think that they can get away with everything! Just remember...you'll always get your cut :D

Yeah and as a tough agent he'll take his money and run... first opportunity he gets he'll be off to the States to sign his gladiators up with LA Galaxy!!! :lol:

Sheesh...a bit bitter, are we?

(LA SUCKS DONKEY....um...yeah...I'll be quiet now)

Latest Managerial Report from Ignavus Entertainments!

http://www.unrv.com/forum/index.php?automo...si&img=1824

Brutus! Brutus ! Hes our man , if he cant kill it no-one can! (rates negotiable ...Religious minorities a speciality!)

• 2 months later...
Anyway speaking of classy....."Who's up for a game of naked Twister!! "

Oh, go on then - you've twisted my arm! Although most of us at this party are a poor sight clothed, so be it on your own head, Gaius.

As usual at a party, just as things are getting really interesting, twaddle breaks out! :hammer:

:furious: