UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Summer of Love, 40th Anniversary

I LIKE it! If I wasn't such a '50's throwback, I'd DEFINITELY be a hippie!! And now, NN aged five, Summer of Love 1967!!! (My mother is only 4ft. 9, so I wasn't that tall really!)

Ah - adorable! Just wait till Nephele sees this, Rainchilde!

You have your Mum's legs, Neil :suprise:

I shall get to work on my scanning....

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I LIKE it! If I wasn't such a '50's throwback, I'd DEFINITELY be a hippie!! And now, NN aged five, Summer of Love 1967!!! (My mother is only 4ft. 9, so I wasn't that tall really!)

Awww...! Rharrison Rainchilde, not only were you adorable back then, one can see your anti-establishment tendencies there, sticking out your tongue at The Man.

Here's a not-quite-Summer-of-Love pic of little Calleann Phree (a.k.a. Nephele), communing with nature at New York's Catskill Game Farm:

gallery_2070_102_4092.jpg

Yikes! Bambi's bigger than me!

Ooooh what a cheeky little imp! lol!

Put up one of your own, DoL! Where's the promised pic from The Augusta? :D

-- Nephele

Ooooh what a cheeky little imp! lol!

Put up one of your own, DoL! Where's the promised pic from The Augusta? :D

-- Nephele

The Augusta is having great trouble getting her old scanner to work with this particular PC! I've been working on it all afternoon, to no avail. Don't worry - I will conquer this....

Are you guys actually hippies...because I seriously have a thing against them for a very good reason. :D:lol::pokey:

What is your very good reason? :D

They smoked a big bong and crashed their VW Van into a tree out in front of the house... the oldest tree in Pottersville, mind you.

Are you guys actually hippies...because I seriously have a thing against them for a very good reason. :pokey::no::D

What is your very good reason? :lol:

They smoked a big bong and crashed their VW Van into a tree out in front of the house... the oldest tree in Pottersville, mind you.

...and YOUR kiddie picture, Primus...? :D

Sheesh...well, in the summer of love I wasn't even a twinkle in me daddy's eye...and considering that my mother was 15...I don't quite believe that children was even in her big picture.

But, regardless...a childhood snap of me...I'll go a-looking. I know where they are for the most part...on the desktop computer gathering dust. If I have one here, I'll post it!

Nephele, what about me!?! I know who the Strawberry Alarm Clock is for crissakes!! :D

Strawberry Alarm Clock! Aww-right!

Pan, have you got a middle name? The last scramble you gave me doesn't give me much to work with, but here you go. You get a choice of hippie names...

Sage Shining

or

G. Shiningsea

Now we need your kiddie pic for the collection! And you, too, Primus! (Heheh, hippies crashed into your tree. That's funny, dude.)

Who's up next for hippification? :pokey:

-- Nephele

The pungent smell of body odor mixed with pot that seems to accompany many of them?

Ursus, you've just earned yourself an instant hippification! Even more frightening, a RHYMING hippification! Your name anagrams into...

Jaemes J. Ember-Ray

Jaemes J. Ember-Ray

Did not go to work today;

And smelling like a warm cheese tray,

He hitched a ride to Monterey.

-- Nephele

Pan, have you got a middle name? The last scramble you gave me doesn't give me much to work with, but here you go.

Michael... ;)

Pantagathus, you get a kabbalistic hippie name! Click on Sachiel to find out who he is:

Sachiel ShiningMage

In fact, prophetic angels personify you, as your name also anagrams into:

I-Ching Angel Messiah

-- Nephele

Pantagathus, you get a kabbalistic hippie name! Click on Sachiel to find out who he is:

Sachiel ShiningMage

In fact, prophetic angels personify you, as your name also anagrams into:

I-Ching Angel Messiah

-- Nephele

Thanks Nephele though both of these are a bit too J-C for me I actually like my originals better... ;)