UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

My Picasso web gallery

P.Clodius

The Kure Beach shot I like very much...the female form is well represented as well.

Totally naked women?

Totally naked women?

I daren't, I'd get shouted at! hehehe. That's my gf and I took them and posted them purely from an art perspective, I know they're somewhat suggestive, but I do see them purely from a technical, and artistic angle. I had the 'gall' to suggest taking pictures of women in whatever states of dress or undress the otherday, this of course was firmly vetoed....I tried to explain my artists interest but to little avail...Doh!

Such are the difficulties faced by the true artist.

Well I also posted some pictures from recent trips on a Picassa gallery ( http://picasaweb.google.be/bryaxis ) with lot's of close up of the Constantine's Arch, Titus' Arch, Severus' Arch, Forum Romanum, Palatine Hill, Carolingian Basilica on Nerva's forum, Augustus Mausolee and Ara Pacis, and I'm currently uploading the Largo Argentina area, Trajan's forum and market, and also lot's of sculptures and pieces from various museums, taken in April 2007. Trier will follow ( both my April 2006 and March 2007 trips ) as will Arlon's roman museum ( March 2007 ). Then I'll scan the Egypt summer 2005 pictures ( but that'll be for another day ). Some pictures of Brussels are also online.

Totally naked women?

Holding a beer in one hand and a pizza with the other. Yeah, that would be masterful.

...which I happen to be having for dinner! Perhaps this is a sign that I should photograph naked women.

A sign ! A sign! He is the Messiah!

He is not the Messiah, he is just a very naughty boy.

I say he's the Messiah. I should know i've followed a few!.