UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Roman Mysteries season one

Flavia Gemina

I've just heard that they are repeating episodes 6-10 of the Roman Mysteries on CBBC every day next week (Monday 15 - Friday 19 October) at the obscure time of 2.35 -3.00pm. For those of you who live in the UK and get this digital channel...

They repeated the first five episodes last week but I only just heard about it from the parent of one of the actors. :angry:

Edited by Flavia Gemina

Caroline:

Are you aware of any plans for the series to be shown in the states?

G

Caroline:

Are you aware of any plans for the series to be shown in the states?

G

Not that I know of! They were trying to sell the series last week in Cannes, but I haven't heard anything yet. As soon as I do, I'll let you know!

Isn't this amazing? It's the head of the Colossus of Rhodes for the second season of the TV series based on my books! They're filming now in Bulgaria.

littlecolossalhead2.jpg

You can see more HERE

Flavia

Isn't this amazing? It's the head of the Colossus of Rhodes for the second season of the TV series based on my books! They're filming now in Bulgaria.

littlecolossalhead2.jpg

You can see more HERE

Flavia

Wow! Those pics are SOOO cool!

Congratulations, FG, you must be quite proud.

You can see more HERE

WOW! These sets are lavishly detailed, and certainly rival (if not surpass) the sets of HBO's Rome. I especially liked the pictures of the Roman interiors, such as the bedrooms of Flavia Gemina and Miriam. What an intimate peek into the private lives of the ancient Romans!

-- Nephele

You can see more HERE

WOW! These sets are lavishly detailed, and certainly rival (if not surpass) the sets of HBO's Rome. I especially liked the pictures of the Roman interiors, such as the bedrooms of Flavia Gemina and Miriam. What an intimate peek into the private lives of the ancient Romans! -- Nephele

And it was wonderful walking around the sets... like going back in time! I especially love the little wall niche with the snake painted underneath...

What good work , the "Niche Shrine" is a great piece of imagining, very evocative.

I especially liked the pictures of the Roman interiors, such as the bedrooms of Flavia Gemina and Miriam. What an intimate peek into the private lives of the ancient Romans!

-- Nephele

I'll say! Looks like there's a continuity/production error in this one shot though:

smallflaviasbedroomzw4.jpg

Can't quite make out what website they've got opened up there ... :no2:

What good work , the "Niche Shrine" is a great piece of imagining, very evocative.

Quite. I wonder how long it took them to create all of that? Simply amazing.

I especially liked the pictures of the Roman interiors, such as the bedrooms of Flavia Gemina and Miriam. What an intimate peek into the private lives of the ancient Romans!

-- Nephele

I'll say! Looks like there's a continuity/production error in this one shot though:

smallflaviasbedroomzw4.jpg

Can't quite make out what website they've got opened up there ... :no2:

Hahahaha! Now we know where our own Flavia Gemina is, when she's posting on the UNRV board! :no2:

-- Nephele

Thanks for the cute addition, G-Manicus. I'm going to send it to the producer.

Second season due to show in Britain around Easter 2008.

Still haven't heard anything about TV or DVD rights to America... :angry: