UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Birthday Hails to DDickey!

Nephele

A British psychologist has calculated that January 24th is the "most depressing day" of the year, so I figure we all need to celebrate a birthday today and PARTY! Thanks for supplying us with your day, DDickey.

And, definitely, have a cool day today -- not a depressing one! :D

-- Nephele

A British psychologist has calculated that January 24th is the "most depressing day" of the year, so I figure we all need to celebrate a birthday today and PARTY! Thanks for supplying us with your day, DDickey.

And, definitely, have a cool day today -- not a depressing one! :D

-- Nephele

Wow. It actually makes so much sense now, that I happened to have been born on the most depressing day of the year. Talk about being born under a bad sign.

And, definitely, have a cool day today -- not a depressing one! :)

-- Nephele

Wow. It actually makes so much sense now, that I happened to have been born on the most depressing day of the year. Talk about being born under a bad sign.

DDickey, you sound almost goth, there. So, as a birthday gift to you, I'm going to anagram you a goth name. ('Gramming goth names is actually a specialty of mine, which I do on a number of goth/fetish message boards).

Using the name scramble you'd given me awhile back for your Hidden Roman Name, I hereby dub you...

Launcelot Deadlykin

= diadcenoleutkanlly

Happy Beastday!

-- Nephele

And, definitely, have a cool day today -- not a depressing one! :)

-- Nephele

DDickey, you sound almost goth, there. So, as a birthday gift to you, I'm going to anagram you a goth name. ('Gramming goth names is actually a specialty of mine, which I do on a number of goth/fetish message boards).

Using the name scramble you'd given me awhile back for your Hidden Roman Name, I hereby dub you...

Launcelot Deadlykin

= diadcenoleutkanlly

Happy Beastday!

-- Nephele

Wow. That sure is swell!

And I used to be a fairly melancholy person.

D squared:

Sorry I missed this, dude. Happy (belated) birthday!

G