UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

"Conversations in Tusculum"

M. Porcius Cato

Sounds excellent...and if I might add, applicable to our times, n'est pas?

Think so...

"The country you love and the values it represents are being destroyed by a misguided leader. You can continue to live in relative comfort by not involving yourself, or you can take action to save the democracy you love. Set outside of Rome in the villas and hillsides of Tusculum, Richard Nelson continues his revelatory exploration of history with a new play that chronicles those entangled in Julius Caesar

Man, sometimes it really sucks living at the bottom of the world. I mean we've got all this fresh air and mountains and greenery and stuff but do we get any kind of theatre like this? No!

I am a bilious green with envy.

Man, sometimes it really sucks living at the bottom of the world. I mean we've got all this fresh air and mountains and greenery and stuff but do we get any kind of theatre like this? No!

Poor CS. :P I'll do a report on the performance, just for you.

-- Nephele

I'd rather hang out with the Kangaroos than watch thinly disguised social commentary, but that's just me. ;)

I'd rather hang out with the Kangaroos than watch thinly disguised social commentary, but that's just me. ;)

*Nephele sticks tongue out at Ursus and sends him an inflatable kangaroo to hang out with.*

;)

-- Nephele