UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Greetings From Ancient-archives.com!

Jazz

Hey guys! I am the owner of a relatively new history site so I am obviously very interested in history and especially Roman and Greek history. Good to see some familiar faces :D this is Scipio from the RV forums btw. Anyway, good to see ya guys, Ill get to reading your library of Roman history soon B)

Lol thanks, although now I wonder if it was such a good idea to have such a broad range of history but too late to head back :D Anyway, youve got a very nice site here as well, and it looks like you have a pretty cool map there though I cant fork up the change to see it B)

Hiya Jazz,

We technically went live in early 2003, if I remember right. Things really started to get going in the early summer of 2003 though. Our forum is fairly active, but unfortunately its limited to a few regular posters. Once in a while someone drops by to ask a questions, but we definately need more regular contributors.

Still, we understand it takes a long time to build something like this, so we're patient, and happy for those folks who do drop by.