UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Trajan and Hadrian Site

Chris08

Hey,

At this moment i am concidering to design and host a site on the lives of hadrian and Trajan, this would include information indepth about the people, and not only that include sources from various roman and greek writers, it would also contain a list of there acheivements, rangeing from Hadrians claim as successor and his adoption through to his architectural ambitions and successions. His increase in olive oil comeing from Africa. I would do this as a means of past-time and study. I am currently writeing a book on Hadrian Himself, so id also have a link to it when its done, which can be printed off, with or without pictures.

The spelling would be checked and id really appreciate your thoughts and advice in this matter, i would somehow like to intigrate it into the UNRV site, once its up and running and if i could get permission from unrv admins, have a link to this site, and forum as a part of it, and would get it copywrited and commercially advertised, to increase Roman Awareness.

--Chris

Hey,

At this moment i am concidering to design and host a site on the lives of hadrian and Trajan, this would include information indepth about the people, and not only that include sources from various roman and greek writers, it would also contain a list of there acheivements, rangeing from Hadrians claim as successor and his adoption through to his architectural ambitions and successions. His increase in olive oil comeing from Africa. I would do this as a means of past-time and study. I am currently writeing a book on Hadrian Himself, so id also have a link to it when its done, which can be printed off, with or without pictures.

The spelling would be checked and id really appreciate your thoughts and advice in this matter, i would somehow like to intigrate it into the UNRV site, once its up and running and if i could get permission from unrv admins, have a link to this site, and forum as a part of it, and would get it copywrited and commercially advertised, to increase Roman Awareness.

--Chris

We have no problem at all linking to and from other related history sites. I'm not exactly sure what you mean by "integrate it into the UNRV site" but once you have something up and running, we can take a look and see if such a thing makes sense. However since I've already written and posted mini biographies of both emperors (Trajan beginning here and Hadrian here, "a more information" link would have to present a reasonably different or expanded sort of content, or a different approach. It doesn't mean we are unwilling to help you out or let you bounce ideas around, but that's just something to consider.

By Integrate i mean, eventually hand all content over to you when i have put everything i deam neccesary.

On the up side i will read that, but i plan to follow there ENTIRE life as to what we know, everything they have ever done, and detailed information into all of that, taking this into account i may require various help with some of it, in order to receive pictures, awnsers to my questions ect, ill also actively scout the UNRV site and check what information you have on the piticular event if any and try and work around that if not add snippits in, expand on it and make it bigger, as i said before its a private project with an aim to one day be passed to you to do what you wish with.

- Chris