UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

One member from the UK needed

Viggen

Hello,

i would need one trusted member from the UK for a special gift for my fathers christmas present, the item i want to order via amazon UK is not available in Germany/Austria and the third party shop is not shipping to austria, so all the member from the UK would have to do is give me his/her shipping adress, i order via amazon UK ship to the person and this person sends it to me, i will of course reimburse the shipping costs from the UK to Austria...

your help would be great...

p.s. btw. if you wonder what the present is; my father is the biggest NHL series fan on this planet, he plays since 2003 on the old XBOX NHL and unfortunately since 2006 no more versions came for the old XBOX out, however i recently discovered that there was an english version of NHL 2007 (that was never published in the german market) for the XBOX and this piece of game i want for my dad...

p.p.s ...yo, good ol`Dad is reaching 60 soon but still plays videogames like a teenager (...and drives my mother crazy at times) :D

cheers and thanks

viggen

Vig, here is the State's we have used video game stores. I could check it out to see how much it would cost here. With the American dollar being worth less than cow dung, you could probably get the game for next to nothing. Let me know.

Not sure about the X Box, Longshot, but certainly with other console games, American games may not play in Europe. Its the old PAL format question. However, as I say, don't take this as gospel - I might be wrong with X Box, as it is a Microsoft franchise anyway.

But to Viggen - I'd be willing to help out if you've not already taken Neil up on his offer.