UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Scary Pepsi Commercial

Aurelia

Oh boy, Britney Spears, Beyonce and Pink are gladiatrices in the Colosseum. And is that Enrique Iglesias posing as the Roman Emperor?? Scary. :huh::blink:

I love that commercial! LOL It's been around for a couple of years.

I think it's because I always thought that song should be combined with Gladiators somehow and thought it was awesome that they went and did it. And the look on the emperor's face at the end is classic. "Oh shit." :huh:

Urrrgh! Can't... resist... Must... anagram... quasi-Roman names for all of them!

Boadicea Tigerlynx

= Gladiatrix Beyonce

Dexinia Brattygirl

= Gladiatrix Britney

Praxidika Ting'l

= Gladiatrix Pink

Aquileiensis Reg.*

= Enrique Iglesias

*Reg., abbreviation of "Regnator," Latin for "ruler; king."

1471-britney-pink-beyonce-pepsi--1.jpg

Boadicea, Dexinia, and Praxidika

250px-Pepsi1.jpg

Aquileiensis

-- Nephele

Pink was then "a diva" not "a rock star" like today. The only time when I liked Enrique Iglesias was that video when Mickey Rourke was beating him.

Throw all of them to the lions!

As is always the case when I hear such vocal work, I started to cringe when Beyonce started adding her wobbly - vocal R+B type twist to it.

All in all, one of the best Pepsi

Which of those three gladiatrices pictured above rattles your gladius: Boadicea, Dexinia, or Praxidika? Please base your answer on appearance -- not on their musical efforts.

-- Nephele

LOL, good one, Neph! Glad to be giving people something to talk about. :huh:

Which of those three gladiatrices pictured above rattles your gladius: Boadicea, Dexinia, or Praxidika? Please base your answer on appearance -- not on their musical efforts.

-- Nephele

LOL, good one, Neph! Glad to be giving people something to talk about. :P

Hah, we'll give people even more to talk about if we females participate in the survey, too. ;)

For the record, I would choose Boadicea.

-- Nephele

Hah, we'll give people even more to talk about if we females participate in the survey, too. wink.gif

For the record, I would choose Boadicea.

I would choose Boadicea too. Hell, I would choose any of the girls over Enrique Iglesias! :P

Would I sound like too much of a curmudgeon if I answered 'None of the above'? I cannot STAND these identikit - standardised - plastic celebs who are unaccountably lauded as beautiful or desirable.

As always, I am fascinated with the male response to visual stimuli. So, a brief survey for the male UNRV members here...

-- Nephele

Well between the two who think their body must get some tuning to look good ( understand : piercings ) and the one who think tattoos will make her prettier... None really gives me incentives to attend to their needs.