UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Scary Pepsi Commercial

Aurelia

Hah, we'll give people even more to talk about if we females participate in the survey, too. ;)

For the record, I would choose Boadicea.

I would choose Boadicea too. Hell, I would choose any of the girls over Enrique Iglesias! :P

Absolutely.

-- Nephele

Would I sound like too much of a curmudgeon if I answered 'None of the above'? I cannot STAND these identikit - standardised - plastic celebs who are unaccountably lauded as beautiful or desirable.

I agree with the general sentiment and find that celebrities lauded as "the most beautiful" are largely just figments of someone's marketing imagination.

However, as a testosterone driven male, with the option of acting as emperor in this case and with no strings attached other than feeding my own filthy uninhibited filth, I would enjoy all three equally and lustily despite not finding any of them as attractive as popular culture attempts to make them.

Of course, the empress would probably not approve.

Would I sound like too much of a curmudgeon if I answered 'None of the above'? I cannot STAND these identikit - standardised - plastic celebs who are unaccountably lauded as beautiful or desirable.

Agreed. Though, if these were the only three people left in the world to have sex with, I'd have to go with Britney too.

Agreed. Though, if these were the only three people left in the world to have sex with, I'd have to go with Britney too.

Hmm...pink at an absolute push...