UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Viggen

Contributers Thank You in May!

As a show of appreciation to our site contributors, every month one random selected contributor to UNRV.com will receive a small thank you in various shapes and forms. This month we're kick-starting the program with a $25,- - Amazon Gift Voucher!

If you find yourself on that list you will have a chance at being a monthly recipient. Winners will be announced in our forum. Rules for participation, weighting of contributions, etc., will be arbitrarily decided by UNRV.com, but single contributors will not receive more than one prize every calendar quarter.

For those of you who aren't on the Contributor List... just submit a review of a Roman related book or an original article related to our site, and once published on Unrv.com, we'll happily add you to those that are already in 'the club'.

The totally random pre-selection has been done, 5 names are left, from tomorrow each day one will get scratched off, who will be the remaining one that gets the Amazon Voucher?

...well you have to wait to find out!

Virgil61

Klingan

Medusa

Ursus

M. Porcius Cato

The totally random pre-selection has decided, 4 names are left, who will be the last one that gets the Amazon Voucher?

Virgil61

Klingan

Medusa

Ursus

M. Porcius Cato

p.s. dont be sad Klingan, next month is new chance, what will it be? stay tuned...

p.s. dont be sad Klingan, next month is new chance, what will it be? stay tuned...

Haha, I knew that this Cypriot wine would be an insufficient offering to the gods!

Haha, I knew that this Cypriot wine would be an insufficient offering to the gods!

It would have been a much better offering to me, though. Damn, I should have proactively announced an acceptance of bribes. (Wouldn't have worked of course, since Viggen has the hat with all the names in it, but I suppose you could send him something. I hear Austrians love Kangaroos.)

It would have been a much better offering to me, though. Damn, I should have proactively announced an acceptance of bribes. (Wouldn't have worked of course, since Viggen has the hat with all the names in it, but I suppose you could send him something. I hear Austrians love Kangaroos.)

....hehe, there are no Kangaroos in Austria :)

http://www.sagen.at/texte/gegenwart/IMAGES/kangaroos.jpg

The totally random pre-selection has decided, 3 names are left, who will be the last one that gets the Amazon Voucher?

Virgil61

Klingan

Medusa

Ursus

M. Porcius Cato

...dont be sad Virgil61, next month is another chance, what will it be? stay tuned...

The totally random pre-selection has decided, 2 names are left, who will be the last one that gets the Amazon Voucher?

Virgil61

Klingan

Medusa

Ursus

M. Porcius Cato

...dont be sad Ursus, next month is another chance, what will it be? stay tuned...

...and this months winner is.............

M. Porcius Cato

Congratulations! ;)

...you will be contacted to receive your $25,- Amazon Gift Voucher!

cheers

viggen

The countdown was exciting.

Congratulations, MPC!

-- Nephele

hehe, let us know once you have received the voucher, and stay tuned for the Contributers, Thank you in June event...