UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

...so the World doesn`t End in 2012 after all...

Viggen

The Maya prophecy predicting the 2012 end of the world may be off by 50 to 100 years or more, according to a new book. For nearly half a century, Maya scholars have relied on a fixed numerical value called the GMT constant as a means of correlating the dates on the ancient Maya calendar with those on the Gregorian

What a relief! This probably means I can save my bucket list for later.

Speaking of the apocolypse, I couldn't resist lowering the tone somewhat, by inviting you all to have a look at

Speaking of the apocolypse, I couldn't resist lowering the tone somewhat, by inviting you all to have a look at

"Protein causes vice", excellent, lol!

P.S. That was quite a cast.

P.S. That was quite a cast.

Wasn't it just. I spotted John Cleese, Terry Jones, Rowan Atkinson, Pete Cook, Michael Palin, David Rappaport, possibly Clive James. . . and could that really have been Pete Townsend? Wow!

Oh brilliant. I feel like a customer of Douglas Adams Resteraunt At The End of The Universe who's been given a wrong booking. Looks like 2012 could be a damp squib. Not to worry, my solo album should be finished by then so at least you'll all still be here to buy it :D

You mean that the money I borrowed will have to be repaid in 2013 after all? Darn it, the movie was so convincing that I'd invested it all in Tibetan real estate.

Nothing to worry about. Just sign up as a christian. The End-Timers reckon all worshippers are going to teleport to heaven any day now. That should save you a few bills. Can't take it with you, you know :D