UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Run out of space with attachments. Don't know how to clean

Novosedoff

That has happened to me in the past.

Ask Peter if he can fix the situation. As you can imagine, I have posted quite a few pictures over the years

On 1/21/2022 at 5:50 PM, guy said:

Ask Peter if he can fix the situation. As you can imagine, I have posted quite a few pictures over the years

Peter seems to be in no rush to chase the issue. Perhaps he's on vacation or something 🙂 

The quota of 10 Mb for attachments seems a bit relic...  

Here is the UNRV site feedback section, for which he may have some notification to himself rigged up. Or at least a starting point for gathering views on changes. I think I first advocated the "like post" feature there, which was later implemented.

https://www.unrv.com/forum/forum/31-renuntiatio-et-consilium-comitiorum/

Edited by caesar novus

1 hour ago, caesar novus said:

Here is the UNRV site feedback section, for which he may have some notification to himself rigged up. Or at least a starting point for gathering views on changes. I think I first advocated the "like post" feature there, which was later implemented.

https://www.unrv.com/forum/forum/31-renuntiatio-et-consilium-comitiorum/

Thanks. My first attempt was actually to leave a message in that particular section of the forum. I found myself unable to create any new thread there because I ain't permitted to do so.

Frankly, the quota of 10 Mb seems a bit ridiculous because the average on the earth would now be above 1Tb of free cloud disk space per capita (yes, for all 8 bn people!). This is what Terabox happen to offer for free too: https://www.terabox.com/

Edited by Novosedoff

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Novosedoff

Sorry for the delay in fixing this.

You're right, I was on vacation. But having time off means there's lots to catch up on when getting back. I've been so busy with my regular job that I've only just managed to check on the UNRV site.

I've moved you up from the "Plebes" group to "Patricii", which should now have removed the limits. Let me know if there's still an issue.

Peter

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Peter5673 said:

I've moved you up from the "Plebes" group to "Patricii", which should now have removed the limits. Let me know if there's still an issue.

Thanks, Peter. Although mentally I am on the Plebes side, I certainly appreciate the amenities of  being able to post more content as I hope everyone else would 🙂 

It may be a good idea to delegate some of your functions to old patricii around here, in case you hit by a car, electrecuted by a thunderbolt  or suffered a heart attack, or perhaps this is just the professional side of myself a bit too overcautious about such risks, given the forum's rather low number of active participants 🙂