UNRV Ancient Roman Empire Forums

Log out option

On 4/17/2024 at 7:51 AM, Crispina said:

So I finally found a way to log in, but now I can't find the "log-out" option.

Is the function at the upper right corner scroll down by your name (at the top of the page)?

Edited by guy

On this page, the only icons I see in the top upper right corner now are three:  one for "unread content", a plus sign, and the search icon.  My name doesn't appear anywhere at the top.  No drop down menu icon.  In the past I always logged in here. I have Forums discussions page bookmarked and enter the site that way, not the home page. When I do go to a home page, I don't see any place to log in or out. Maybe it's my browser.  I had already emailed Peter about an issue with not being able to access the site at all due to an icon on my toolbar telling me it was "not secure". Obviously that got resolved as I am here.  I think I actually logged in finally by requesting to create a new post and was told to log in.  Was able to, but that option has disappeared. I'll wait awhile and try again or contact Peter.

• 2 weeks later...

From reading info online, it seems I could try clearing cookies while clearing my history when I leave a site, but some years ago I did that and basically got locked out of some other discussion boards and had one heck of a time getting back in them.  So I'm hesitant to try it again. 

These are the views I get. I don’t see the log-out option, either.

IMG_3184.thumb.jpeg.3f51f323c47a99593d75e63f724b5f73.jpeg

IMG_3183.thumb.jpeg.293dc3adac1d052cf485e150741735c7.jpeg

Edited by guy